We are here to help you pay your parking ticket online. This video is like a guide on how to pay your traffic tickets online. We will walk you through the process. All you have to is fulfill a few requirements and then follow our step by instructions. Read this article completely to get complete knowledge about the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
NJMC Direct made paying their tickets easy for the people. Before people used to go all the way to court and then the fine paying center to complete the process. Now you can do it seconds with your fingers that is why Njmcdirect is said to be one of the best online ticket payment methods for the payment of traffic violence charges in the United States.
How To Pay Parking Tickets Online on NJMCDirect?
Let us jump right in to process. Later we can talk more about the NJMC direct.
Rules and Regulations
To be able to pay your traffic ticket online, one needs to obey and fulfill these rules and regulations.
- Your Traffic Ticket should not be outdated.
- You should also pay the convenience fee for this service.
- The ticket should be on Time Payment Order.
- The ticket should have completed the trails in the court. No warrants should be levied on the ticket you want to pay online.
- The traffic ticket for which you are paying online should be payable violation type.
- You can only view your ticket details on the website for up to 90 days. After that, they disappear.
To pay your traffic ticket online, you need to have a few things and some details. Here is the list of requirements, make sure you have all of them before starting.
- License Plate Number
- Ticket Number
- Ticket Prefix
- Court ID
- Credit or Debit card.
- An operating device. (Example: Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or a Laptop.)
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection.
Here’s a list of browsers recommended by NJMCdirect. Try to use one from the below list.
- Internet Explorer
Step By Step Process
We will walk you through the whole process. Just follow the instructions one after the other.
Note: Before starting, make sure that are paying during the working hours. To know what are the working hours, scroll down.
- Connect your operating device to an Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- On your device, Launch a browser. (Recommended browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, AOL)
- Visit the official Payment site of NJMCDirect that is njmcdirect.com.
- Once you visit the site, your screen will look the image below.
- If this is your first tie paying your ticket online, then we would recommend you to read all the details on this page
- Once you are done, press continue.
- After clicking on continue, your screen will look like the image below.
- First, enter your count ID in the first column.
- And then the Ticket Prefix in the second column.
- Finally, enter your ticket number and your license plate number in the last two columns.
- After entering all the above details correctly, click on continue.
- Now the amount you need to pay will be displayed on the screen.
Note: A small amount of Convenience Fee is charged by the NJMC. To know more scroll down.
- Click on pay and add your credit or debit card to pay.
- Complete the payment process as directed by your bank.
- Once the payment is done, your ticket is also paid successfully.
- Follow the same instructions next time to pay your ticket easily.
Note: In case you have any doubts during this process you can contact the Municipal Court where the ticket was issued. They will help you out.
What Are The Timings In Which I Can Pay My Ticket?
Follow the below timings for paying your ticket. The servers are not always active so you have to make sure that you are paying in between the working hours.
- Monday to Thursday — From 7:30 am to 11:45 pm
- Friday: From 7:30am to 10:45pm
- Saturday: From 7:30am to 3:45pm
- Sunday: From 1:00pm to 11:45pm
How Convenience Fee Should I Pay?
The convenience fee is based on the penalty amount. More the penalty amount, more the convenience fee. Check out the table below.
|Penalty Amount||Convenience Fee|
|$1.00 – $40.00||$1.00|
|$41.00 – $87.00||$2.00|
|$88.00 – $200.00||$3.00|
What Are The Benefits Of Using NJMC Direct?
Firstly, paying online is the easiest process. All you need to do is gather all the details and log on to the website and pay the ticket. And also Njmcdirect is said to be one of the best online ticket payment methods for the payment of traffic violence charges in the United States.
As we mentioned above, it takes up a lot of time and effort earlier to pay traffic tickets. And if you get a ticket out of state, then it is literally terrifying. You need to indulge yourselves in a big process. You need to visit the court in the place of the event to pay for it. Now that is changed. The New Jersey Meadowlands Commission implemented this process where you can pay your traffic ticket online. Paying a ticket here involves a simple process where you just need to provide all the needed details in the mentioned fields and pay the ticket by using your card and done. Easy right? Here are more reasons
- Secure– The online payment method on the official website is safe and secure. New Jersey Court provides complete privacy. Nobody other than the New Jersey Court officials can access your information. It keeps information such as payment and traffic violation and all other personal information private and confidential.
- Fast– You can pay your tickets within minutes. The online payment portal offers a fast way of transaction.
- Convenient-It provides convenience to the users by the effective payment method. And, you don’t need to visit the NJM court. The charges are very cheap and affordable. They are between $1 to $4, for all transactions, The convenience fee is based on the penalty amount. which is very cheap and affordable.
And there you have it. We have provided all the instruction on how to pay your traffic ticket online. And also all the information on why one should use NJMC Direct. Thank you for reading. Peace.